PUPPIES – LONG HAIRED (LONG COAT) GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES FOR SALE

Twister - Gabby - Long Haired - (Long Coated) Red and Black German Shepherd Puppy

This entry was posted in DOGS, DOGS - GERMAN SHEPHERDS, DOGS - GERMAN SHEPHERDS - LONG COAT, DOGS - GERMAN SHEPHERDS - LONG COAT - PUPPIES, DOGS - GERMAN SHEPHERDS - LONG COAT - PUPPIES - FOR SALE and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

6 Comments

1. Lisa Carey September 23, 2017 at 5:35 AM #

Hi do you import gsd from czech as i am trying to get a ling haired black and red male if you have any or know how i would get one would be appreciated thank you lusa

• Kelly Peet September 24, 2017 at 9:05 PM #

Hi Lisa,

Were you wanting a red and black long haired German Shepherd adult male or puppy? I’m checking with my Czech contact right now to see if she has any long haired red and black German Shepherd puppies for sale, and should have an answer for you by tomorrow. If you want an adult, just let me know and I’ll ask her if she has or knows of any available.

Best regards,

Kelly

2. Erick September 23, 2017 at 12:20 PM #

Im interested on knowing if you have long coat gsp puppies for sell

• Kelly Peet September 24, 2017 at 9:07 PM #

Hi Erick,

I don’t currently have any puppies, but I’m checking with my Czech contact to see if they have any long haired German Shepherd puppies for sale, and should have an answer for you by tomorrow.

Best regards,

Kelly

3. Joanna hall October 26, 2017 at 6:31 AM #

I’m looking to buy a big bone,long hair red and black German Shepard that gets really big male

• Kelly Peet October 30, 2017 at 10:02 AM #

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for contacting me.

I do not have any red and black long haired German Shepherd puppies for sale at this time.

Best regards,